SB Chevy Billet Aluminum Circle Track oil pump
For circle track racers, the Small Block CT pump features an offset pickup designed to maintain adequate oil volume in corners.
Designed specifically for Chevy engines. Precision machined from T6-6061 Billet Aluminum the Prolube pump is engineered to withstand the punishment of the harshest racing environment.
- Aircraft quality chromemoly gear shaft eliminates fatigue due to vibrations
- Chromemoly sleeve and wear plate eliminate any possible wear to T6-6061 billet aluminum housing from the gear or the shaft
- Precision machined steel billet gears ensure perfect mesh and can withstand higher RPMs
- Lower gear supports eliminates any possible deflection
- Fully adjustable oil pressure bypass is designed to return the oil to the pickup area, which reduces both aeration and oil temperature
- Enlarged inlet and oil passages increase oil flow and efficiency
- Modular T6-6061 billet valve body and pickup (patent pending)
- Patent pending modular bottom feed pickup design can be interchanged to fit a variety of oil pan depths
- Removable pickup screen for ease of service
- Clears a 4-3/4 stroke with most aluminum rods without modifications
- Includes oil pump drive shaft
- Designed for use with 7.0″ deep oil pan
NOTE: Pickup Included On Circle Track Pump ONLY